The most charming Airbnb houses to rent in Palm Beach County, Florida! The Palm Beaches is an area on the South East side of Florida with unbelievable sunny weather almost year round, beautiful beaches, amazing sunrises, and an abundance of dining and shopping. Several beach towns make up this area, including some of my favorite… Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth Beach, and Jupiter. Charm is found everywhere, including the Airbnb’s and vacation rentals.
A family vacation, girls getaway weekend, or a relaxing trip with your significant other – Palm Beach County has it all! Check out the sandbar at Peanut Island, catch a sunset and have a beach picnic, or check out the turtle sanctuary at the Loggerhead Marine Life Center.
Today I am sharing some of the cutest and charming Airbnb rentals in Palm Beach Florida! You can book any of these for your next vacation or getaway.
All photos courtesy of Airbnb.com
- 1. Kokomo Cabana House – Airbnb in West Palm Beach, Florida
- 2. Tropical Charm – Airbnb in Lake Worth Beach, Florida
- 3. Key West Style Cottage – Airbnb in Downtown West Palm Beach, Florida
- 4. The Citrus Cottage – Airbnb in West Palm Beach, Florida
- 5. Beach Life Bungalow – Airbnb in Historic Lake Worth Beach, Florida
- 6. Chic Downtown Luxury – Airbnb In West Palm Beach, Florida
- 7. Blue Pineapple Pool House – Classic Palm Beach Airbnb – Historic Northwood District
- 8. Golfers Backyard Paradise – North Palm Beach Airbnb
- 9. Bohemian Retreat Oasis – Airbnb in Hobe Sound Florida
- 10. Shell Shack Tropical Escape – Airbnb in Juno Beach, Florida
1. Kokomo Cabana House – Airbnb in West Palm Beach, Florida
The host of this home describes the style as tropical whimsy. It sleeps 12 and is so close to the beautiful beaches in West Palm Beach. It comes with everything you need for a family getaway or girls trip – complete with outdoor tiki bar escape, outdoor dining and grill, complimentary bikes + beach gear, fully equipped kitchen, and more!
2. Tropical Charm – Airbnb in Lake Worth Beach, Florida
If you haven’t been to Lake Worth Beach, you are really missing out. It’s the best kept secret little eclectic beach town (that I also call home). Streets are lined with historic cottages like this Tropical Charm home.
It is beautifully decorated in a neutral tropical theme, sleeps 5, and you can walk to downtown restaurants, bars, and shopping. My favorite part about this house is the swinging bench on the front porch!
Before choosing a location in Palm Beach, check out the top things to do in Lake Worth Beach.
3. Key West Style Cottage – Airbnb in Downtown West Palm Beach, Florida
This Key West style cottage may be small but it has tons of charm and character! Located in the historic district of West Palm Beach, this Airbnb has a private outdoor dining space and is a great pick for a romantic getaway weekend in Florida with your significant other.
4. The Citrus Cottage – Airbnb in West Palm Beach, Florida
The photos of this West Palm Beach Airbnb say it all! Look at this pool – it is in a dream backyard oasis. Lounge chairs, pool floaties, and tropical landscaping everywhere. The owners call this space the Tangerine Dream and it definitely is dreamy looking!
Located on Palm Beach Island, you can walk out the door and be at the water in a matter of minutes. You also have the option of not going anywhere with a backyard like this. The interior is just as charming and is perfectly styled with that Old Florida feel.
Recently renovated but also keeping the historic charm, I love the orange retro fridge and archway from the kitchen into the living room. It’s that perfect combination of old and new. You can follow them on Instagram @thecitruscottage for more fun pics!
5. Beach Life Bungalow – Airbnb in Historic Lake Worth Beach, Florida
Another Lake Worth Beach Airbnb, this beach bungalow home has it all. Sleeping 6, two full bedrooms and a large bathroom, plenty of room for the entire family. The living room has pineapple decor everywhere for that real Florida vibe and the kitchen is open and fully stocked.
The window box full of live greenery and complete coffee bar are the perfect spot to start your morning on vacation.
6. Chic Downtown Luxury – Airbnb In West Palm Beach, Florida
This chic downtown abode is charming and luxurious! Ribovich Marina is right down the street and downtown West Palm Beach is a short 2 mile drive or bike ride.
The owners of this Airbnb in West Palm Beach have thought of all the details. The sleeping arrangements are perfect for a big family and the kitchen is open and inviting to cook a meal. Beautiful white cabinetry and a geometric coastal backsplash that brings back that historic charm.
7. Blue Pineapple Pool House – Classic Palm Beach Airbnb – Historic Northwood District
Palm beach country is home to many cute Airbnb’s and this one is one of my favorites! Check out the little front porch in the pictures below – it really screams Palm Beach. Tropical foliage, oceany colors, and an original brick walkway.
The living room has exposed wood beams that really bring out that historic charm feel. I love the way they have decorated this living room in an airy tropical boho style.
Another boho style Airbnb in Palm Beach county is a bit more pricey but we love their styling ideas.
8. Golfers Backyard Paradise – North Palm Beach Airbnb
One of the best parts about Palm Beach, Florida is that you can golf all year round. Even in the most chilly parts of winter, there really isn’t a span of time where it’s too cold to golf. And it’s a golf lovers dream with public and private courses everywhere.
If you’re going on a golf vacation, this Airbnb in North Palm Beach is equipped with it’s own putting green in the backyard. Get some practice in while sipping an adult beverage by the pool.
Oh and the interior is cute and clean too!
9. Bohemian Retreat Oasis – Airbnb in Hobe Sound Florida
Hobe Sound is towards the North end of Palm Beach and is a great location if you’re looking for a little more peace and quiet. This tranquil home is in a family friendly neighborhood but also steps to the beach.
The living room is open to the dining room and has a crisp boho floridian vibe.
10. Shell Shack Tropical Escape – Airbnb in Juno Beach, Florida
The shell shack may be called a “shack” but it is so cute!