As an Airbnb host, ensuring your rental property is clean and well-maintained is paramount. A clean and tidy space guarantees good reviews and provides guest satisfaction and repeat bookings.
After all, nobody wants a frustrating experience or bad reviews from previous guests!
In this blog post, we’re excited to provide you with a free, downloadable Airbnb cleaning checklist template that will prove invaluable in ensuring your property is consistently spotless for every guest.
- What is an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist?
- Why do you Need an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist?
- Ensuring Safety and Security
- Airbnb Cleaning Checklist Example
- Printable PDF Airbnb Cleaning Checklist:
- Benefits of Having an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist:
- How to Use an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist
- Airbnb Guest Cleaning Considerations
- Top Cleaning Supplies for an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist
- Airbnb Covid-19 Cleaning Procedures
- Year-Round Maintenance Tips
What is an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist?
An Airbnb cleaning checklist is a comprehensive list of tasks and cleaning procedures that hosts or cleaning services follow to prepare an Airbnb or vacation rental property for the arrival of new guests. This checklist is a critical tool for ensuring that the property is clean, safe, and well-maintained, providing a positive and hygienic experience for guests.
The specific items on an Airbnb cleaning checklist can vary depending on the property’s size, location, and features, but it typically includes the following:
- General Cleaning Tasks: These are the fundamental cleaning chores that apply to most areas of the property, such as dusting, vacuuming, and mopping floors.
- Kitchen: Cleaning appliances, countertops, and sinks, and ensuring all cookware and utensils are clean and ready for use.
- Bathrooms: Thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing toilets, sinks, showers, bathtubs, and replenishing toiletries and towels.
- Bedrooms: Changing bed linens, dusting furniture, and ensuring a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Living Areas: Cleaning and tidying up living rooms, dining rooms, and any common spaces. Fluffing sofa cushions, cleaning coffee tables, and ensuring all electronics are in working order.
- High-Traffic Areas: Paying special attention to frequently used areas where dirt and stains are more likely to accumulate.
- Outdoor Spaces: If applicable, cleaning and maintaining outdoor areas such as patios, balconies, and gardens.
- Little Things: Cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched items like light switches, door handles, and remote controls.
- Deep Cleaning: Periodically performing more intensive cleaning tasks, such as cleaning inside appliances, deep-cleaning carpets, and tackling areas that are not part of the routine cleaning process.
- Inspecting for Damages: Checking for any damage or wear and tear left by previous guests and addressing it promptly.
- Restocking Supplies: Ensuring that essential items like toilet paper, soap, and cleaning supplies are adequately stocked for the new guests.
- Security Checks: Verifying that all locks, alarms, and safety equipment are in working order to ensure the safety of guests.
- Guest Amenities: Setting up any amenities or welcome gestures that enhance the guest experience, such as leaving a bottle of wine, providing a welcome note, or offering a guidebook.
An Airbnb cleaning checklist helps hosts and cleaning teams stay organized and thorough in their cleaning efforts. It ensures that no detail is overlooked, which is essential for maintaining high cleanliness standards and receiving positive guest reviews. Additionally, a well-maintained property is more likely to attract repeat bookings and ensure guest satisfaction, contributing to the success of the Airbnb rental.
Why do you Need an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist?
Having a detailed cleaning checklist is an essential tool for maintaining the cleanliness and overall condition of your rental property. It ensures that no task is forgotten and that every corner receives the attention it deserves. It’s not just a guide; it’s your roadmap to a successful Airbnb experience.
Ensuring Safety and Security
In addition to cleanliness, safety is an essential factor in guest satisfaction. Having a detailed Airbnb cleaning checklist can ensure that all safety measures are in place and being inspected regularly.
Pro Tips for a Successful Rental Cleaning
Here are some pro tips to keep in mind:
- Consider offering a copy of your rental cleaning checklist to guests, so they know what to expect.
- Hire professional cleaners for a thorough cleaning periodically to maintain your rental property in good condition.
- Invest in essential services, such as disease control and pest management, to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Keep an eye out for any new stains or damage after each guest checks out. Quick fixes are easier and less costly than major repairs.
- Maintain a well-furnished kitchen with all the supplies your guests may need to do quick cleanups themselves.
Airbnb Cleaning Checklist Example
Let’s go room by room through what should be on your cleaning checklist for your Airbnb cleaners. Of course, you can add or remove any of these items depending on your specific setup.
- Wash, sanitize, and store dishes.
- Disinfect all surfaces, including counters, cabinets, and tables.
- Clean the sink, including the inside and backsplashes.
- Wipe down small appliances like the microwave, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the oven, refrigerator, and freezer.
- Check and clean the oven racks, refrigerator shelves, and freezer compartments.
- Refill kitchen supplies, such as dish soap, dish towels, sponges, and trash bags.
- Clean windows, including glass and frames, and dust windowsills.
- Sweep and mop the floors, focusing on corners and baseboards.
- Empty the trash, disinfect the garbage can, and replace the trash bag.
- Ensure kitchen supplies, utensils, and cookware are neatly arranged.
- Clean and sanitize high-touch areas like light switches and cabinet handles.
- Inspect and replace any damaged or worn kitchen items.
- Wash and replace mattress protectors, sheets, pillowcases, and blankets.
- Dust the tops of dressers, nightstands, and all bedroom furniture.
- Clean and dust any ceiling fans, vents, and decor items.
- Remove smudges from windows and dust windowsills.
- Disinfect high-touch items like light switches, TV remotes, and doorknobs.
- Check for any personal belongings left behind by previous guests and notify the host.
- Inspect bedding, furniture, and items for any signs of damage or wear-and-tear.
- Vacuum drapes using an attachment, ensuring they are dust-free.
- Vacuum the floors, including under the bed and any carpeted areas.
- Empty and wipe down trash cans.
- Ensure bedrooms are stocked with clean linens and ample pillows.
- Make the bed with fresh, neatly arranged bedding.
- Arrange decor, artwork, and knick-knacks neatly.
- Gather dirty towels, washcloths, and bathmats to start the laundry.
- Check drawers and cabinets for personal items and notify the host if found.
- Clean and polish mirrors and windows using microfiber cloths and glass cleaner.
- Disinfect countertops, backsplashes, sinks, and faucets.
- Scrub bathtubs, showers, and shower doors, addressing any soap scum or residue.
- Remove hard water stains using a solution of vinegar and water.
- Sanitize toilets, inside and out, including around the base and behind.
- Dust windowsills, vents, and exhaust fans.
- Empty and wipe down the trash can, including the lid.
- Sweep and mop the bathroom floors, ensuring grout lines are clean.
- Ensure there are ample amenities such as hand soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, and toilet paper.
- Inspect the entire bathroom for wear-and-tear, mold, and any damage.
- Provide clean towels, bathmats, and a fresh shower curtain if needed.
- Arrange bathroom items neatly, including the hairdryer, toothbrush holder, and soap dispenser.
- Wipe down end tables, coffee tables, shelving, and any other furniture.
- Dust and clean appliances such as televisions, speakers, and other electronics.
- Clean the interiors and exteriors of windows and sliding glass doors, wiping down windowsills.
- Dust light fixtures, including ceiling fans, lamps, and chandeliers.
- Sanitize frequently touched items like TV remotes, light switches, and game controllers.
- Clean and refresh cloth items such as couches, chairs, and throw pillows.
- Launder throw blankets and return them neatly.
- Use an attachment on the vacuum cleaner to clean under couch cushions.
- Sweep, mop, and/or vacuum the floors as appropriate for the flooring type.
- Arrange media, including books, DVDs, board games, and decor items neatly.
- Ensure throw pillows are fluffed and throw blankets are neatly folded.
- Place the welcome book in an easily accessible location.
- Wipe in between furniture spindles to remove hidden crumbs.
- Check for items stuck to the bottom of the table and clean as needed.
- Wash tablecloths and any other washable fabrics.
- Disinfect highchairs or booster seats.
- Clean centerpieces and decorative items.
- Move furniture aside when cleaning the floor to catch the remaining crumbs.
- Apply wood polish to wooden dining tables, or remove fingerprints and smudge marks from glass tables.
- Dust and wipe down surfaces, including countertops, shelves, and cabinets.
- Clean and sanitize the sink if present in the utility room.
- Inspect and clean the washing machine and dryer, including the lint trap and exterior.
- Ensure that laundry supplies such as detergent and fabric softener are well-stocked.
- Wipe down any appliances or equipment, such as an ironing board or vacuum cleaner.
- Sweep and mop the floor, paying attention to corners and baseboards.
- Empty any trash cans and wipe them down.
- Organize cleaning supplies, tools, and other items neatly.
- Check for any signs of leaks or water damage.
- Ensure the utility room is well-ventilated and free of any unpleasant odors.
- Replace any burnt-out light bulbs to maintain good visibility.
- Dust and wipe down surfaces such as walls, handrails, and any decorative items.
- Clean and polish light fixtures, including ceiling lights or wall sconces.
- Inspect for any scuffs, marks, or damage on walls and baseboards and address them as needed.
- Vacuum or mop the hallway floor, paying attention to corners and edges.
- Check for and remove any obstructions or clutter from the hallway.
- Ensure that smoke detectors and emergency exit signs are functioning properly.
- Replace any burnt-out light bulbs for good visibility.
- Dust and wipe down closet shelves, rods, and hooks.
- Organize and tidy up closet contents, ensuring hangers and items are neatly arranged.
- Vacuum or clean the closet floor, including corners.
- Inspect for any signs of pests or moisture issues and address them accordingly.
- Check closet doors or curtains for cleanliness and functionality.
- Ensure that extra bedding, linens, and towels are neatly stored in closet spaces.
- Confirm that closet lighting is in working order.
- Remove dead leaves, branches, and debris from the lawn and garden areas.
- Regularly trim bushes and trees and maintain a well-manicured lawn.
- Remove weeds and other unwanted vegetation.
- Wipe down and clean all outdoor furniture, including tables, chairs, and lounges.
- Clean railings, balusters, and any exterior steps or pathways.
- Sweep and mop patios and decks, ensuring they are free from dirt and debris.
Printable PDF Airbnb Cleaning Checklist:
We understand that a well-organized cleaning process is essential for maintaining the cleanliness and quality of your Airbnb rental. To make your cleaning routine even more convenient and efficient, we offer a free, downloadable PDF version of this comprehensive Airbnb Cleaning Checklist.
How to Access and Use the Printable PDF Checklist:
- Download: Click the link below to download the PDF version of our Airbnb Cleaning Checklist to your computer or mobile device.
Download our Printable PDF Airbnb Cleaning Checklist Here
- Customize as Needed: The checklist is fully customizable to fit your property’s specific requirements. You can add or remove tasks based on your property’s unique features and needs.
- Print or Use Digitally: You have the flexibility to print the checklist for a physical copy or use it digitally on your device. Many hosts find it convenient to have a printed copy on hand for reference during cleaning.
- Stay Organized: Use the checklist as a step-by-step guide during your cleaning routine. Checking off each task as you complete it ensures that no detail is overlooked.
- Share with Your Cleaning Team: If you employ a cleaning service, provide them with the PDF checklist to ensure they follow your cleaning standards and maintain consistency.
- Enhance Guest Satisfaction: By following this comprehensive checklist, you’ll elevate your cleaning standards, leading to excellent guest reviews and repeat bookings.
Download our printable PDF Airbnb Cleaning Checklist today and experience the convenience of a well-structured cleaning routine that ensures a clean and welcoming environment for your guests.
Related Post: The Benefit of Having a Professional Cleaner
Benefits of Having an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist:
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in your Airbnb rental property is paramount to the success of your hosting venture. An Airbnb cleaning checklist offers a structured approach to cleaning and has numerous advantages, benefiting both hosts and guests.
- Consistency: A well-organized cleaning checklist ensures that your property is cleaned consistently to the same high standards between guest turnovers. This consistency helps you maintain a positive reputation and encourages repeat bookings.
- Efficiency: With a checklist in hand, your cleaning process becomes more efficient. Tasks are clearly defined, reducing the chance of forgetting crucial cleaning steps. This efficiency can save you time and effort in the long run.
- Guest Satisfaction: Satisfied guests are more likely to leave positive reviews and become repeat customers. A clean and well-maintained property, made possible through a checklist, leads to enhanced guest satisfaction and glowing testimonials.
- Time Management: Cleaning tasks can be time-consuming. A checklist helps you allocate your time effectively, ensuring that you don’t spend excessive hours on one task while neglecting another.
- Minimized Stress: Hosting can be stressful, but an organized cleaning process helps reduce stress levels. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you’ve covered all essential cleaning tasks.
- Guest Safety: In today’s world, cleanliness is closely tied to health and safety. A thorough cleaning checklist aids in maintaining a safe and hygienic environment for your guests, reducing the risk of illness and accidents.
- Cleanliness: Guests benefit from a meticulously cleaned property, providing them with a comfortable and hygienic living space. It ensures that they have a clean environment to relax in during their stay.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that the host follows a structured cleaning process provides guests with peace of mind. They can trust that the property is well-maintained, minimizing concerns about cleanliness and safety.
- Positive Experience: A clean and well-kept property contributes significantly to a positive overall experience. Guests are more likely to enjoy their stay, leading to favorable reviews and potential return visits.
- Health and Safety: In today’s world, health and safety are paramount. A thorough cleaning checklist helps mitigate health risks by ensuring surfaces are disinfected and the property is well-maintained.
- Clarity: Guests may appreciate the transparency of a checklist. They know what cleaning measures are in place, creating a sense of trust and transparency between hosts and guests.
- Quick Resolution: In the rare event of a cleanliness issue, having a checklist allows hosts to address concerns promptly and comprehensively, ensuring guest satisfaction even in challenging situations.
Benefits for Professional Cleaners:
- Structured Workflow: An organized checklist provides professional cleaners with a clear and structured workflow. It outlines specific cleaning tasks and priorities, ensuring that no detail is overlooked during the cleaning process.
- Efficiency: Efficiency is essential for professional cleaners who often work within tight schedules. A checklist streamlines the cleaning process, allowing cleaners to complete their tasks more efficiently. This efficiency benefits both the cleaner and the host, as it reduces cleaning time and costs.
- Consistency: Professional cleaners may work on multiple Airbnb properties, each with its unique cleaning requirements. A standardized checklist ensures consistency across different properties, helping cleaners maintain high cleaning standards in each location.
- Quality Assurance: The checklist serves as a quality control tool. It helps professional cleaners double-check their work, ensuring that all cleaning tasks are completed to the host’s satisfaction. This quality assurance leads to fewer callbacks and improved client relationships.
- Improved Communication: Clear and comprehensive checklists facilitate communication between professional cleaners and hosts. Any special cleaning requests or property-specific instructions can be documented within the checklist, reducing the likelihood of misunderstandings.
- Safety: The checklist may include safety protocols, reminding cleaners to take necessary precautions while handling cleaning chemicals and equipment. This ensures a safe working environment for the cleaning team.
- Professionalism: Using a checklist demonstrates professionalism and dedication to the cleaning profession. Clients, including Airbnb hosts, appreciate cleaners who follow structured cleaning procedures and maintain high cleanliness standards.
- Client Satisfaction: Satisfied hosts are more likely to hire professional cleaners repeatedly and recommend their services to others. A thorough cleaning checklist contributes to overall client satisfaction, leading to a more successful and sustainable cleaning business.
- Peace of Mind: Professional cleaners can have peace of mind knowing they have a comprehensive checklist to guide them through their cleaning tasks. This reduces stress and ensures that no crucial cleaning steps are omitted.
- Competitive Advantage: Professional cleaners who use checklists can differentiate themselves in a competitive market. Clients value reliable and thorough cleaning services, making checklist-based cleaners more appealing to property owners and managers.
How to Use an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist
Using an Airbnb cleaning checklist as a host is a critical step in maintaining a clean and inviting property for your guests. Start by downloading and customizing our checklist to match your property’s specific needs.
Before each guest check-in, provide a printed or digital copy of the checklist to your cleaning team, if you employ one, or use it as a personal guide if you handle the cleaning yourself. Follow the checklist diligently, marking off each task as it’s completed to ensure no detail is overlooked.
By consistently using the checklist, you’ll maintain a high standard of cleanliness, leading to positive guest experiences, glowing reviews, and repeat bookings.
Professional cleaners play a pivotal role in executing the tasks outlined in the Airbnb cleaning checklist. As a cleaner, your first step is to familiarize yourself with the checklist, ensuring you understand each task and its priority.
Use the checklist as a guide for your cleaning routine, following the specified order to efficiently complete all necessary tasks. If you encounter property-specific instructions or special requests, the checklist is a valuable tool for communication between you and the host.
After each cleaning, conduct a final review of your work, ticking off completed tasks to verify that nothing has been missed. By adhering to the checklist, you can maintain consistency, efficiency, and a high level of professionalism in your cleaning services, ultimately benefiting both hosts and guests.
Airbnb Guest Cleaning Considerations
While it’s not obligatory for guests to follow an Airbnb cleaning checklist, some hosts find it beneficial to provide gentle guidelines for guests to help maintain the property’s cleanliness between professional cleanings.
A typical Airbnb guest cleaning courtesy list may involve:
- Neatness: Guests are encouraged to keep the property tidy by picking up any scattered trash or belongings.
- Dishware: To assist the host’s cleaning team, guests may be requested to place dirty dishes in the dishwasher or follow any specific instructions for dish care.
- Towels: It can be helpful if guests stack used towels in a designated area, such as the bathtub or a designated spot on the floor.
If you opt to include such suggestions for your guests, you can conveniently communicate them within your House Rules on your Airbnb listing. This open communication ensures that guests are aware of your expectations and can contribute to maintaining a pleasant and clean environment for all.
Top Cleaning Supplies for an Airbnb Cleaning Checklist
Ensuring your Airbnb property is impeccably clean is important to maintaining excellent guest satisfaction. Whether you’re personally taking care of the cleaning or entrusting it to a professional cleaner, having the right cleaning supplies on hand is essential for a thorough job.
Not only does this prevent last-minute store runs, but it also guarantees that your property is consistently pristine for every guest.
Consider your cleaning supplies as the toolkit for creating a welcoming and hygienic environment. While individual preferences may lead to variations in your cleaning arsenal, the following list serves as a foundational guide to build upon as you fine-tune your cleaning routine:
- A quality vacuum is vital for removing dirt, dust, and debris from carpets, rugs, and floors, leaving your property looking spotless.
- Mops are essential for cleaning hard floors, whether it’s a classic mop and bucket or a more modern Swiffer-type system for convenience.
- This versatile cleaner can tackle various surfaces, from kitchen countertops to bathroom tiles, providing a convenient solution for everyday cleaning.
4. Glass cleaner:
- A glass cleaner ensures windows and mirrors are streak-free and crystal clear, enhancing the overall appearance of your property.
- A specialized bathroom disinfectant helps eliminate germs and ensures a hygienic environment in high-moisture areas.
- These cloths are excellent for dusting, wiping, and polishing surfaces without leaving lint or scratches, delivering a pristine finish.
7. Toilet brush:
- A toilet brush is a sanitation essential, enabling thorough cleaning of toilets and leaving them fresh and germ-free.
- Dusters are effective for removing dust and cobwebs from ceilings, corners, and hard-to-reach areas, ensuring a clean and allergen-free space.
9. Wood polish:
- For properties with wooden surfaces, wood polish enhances the shine and protects against wear, contributing to the overall appeal of your space.
As you refine your Airbnb cleaning routine, you may consider adding specialized cleaners, eco-friendly products, or any property-specific items that align with your hosting standards. Having a well-equipped cleaning kit not only streamlines the process but also guarantees that your Airbnb will consistently shine for every guest.
Related Post: Airbnb Cleaning 101
Airbnb Covid-19 Cleaning Procedures
Airbnb, like many other hospitality providers, has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures are designed to prioritize the safety and well-being of both hosts and guests. Here are some key Airbnb COVID-19 cleaning procedures and guidelines:
- Follow Local Health Guidelines: Hosts are encouraged to stay informed about and adhere to the local health guidelines and regulations related to COVID-19. This includes any specific cleaning and disinfection requirements that may be in place in their region.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: Airbnb recommends hosts follow their enhanced cleaning protocol, which includes a comprehensive list of cleaning and disinfecting tasks to ensure the property is thoroughly cleaned between guests.
- Approved Cleaning Products: Hosts are encouraged to use disinfectants and cleaning products that have been approved by health authorities to effectively kill viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19.
- Focus on High-Touch Surfaces: Cleaning efforts should concentrate on high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, remote controls, countertops, and bathroom fixtures. These areas should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Adequate Ventilation: Hosts are encouraged to ventilate the property by opening windows and doors during cleaning to allow for increased airflow, which can help reduce the concentration of airborne particles.
- Wash and Change Linens: All linens, including bedding and towels, should be laundered using the highest temperature setting recommended by the manufacturer. Hosts should also consider using mattress and pillow protectors that can be easily cleaned.
- Empty and Clean Appliances: Refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, and other appliances should be emptied, cleaned, and sanitized between guests. Special attention should be paid to frequently touched areas like handles and buttons.
- Extend Time Between Bookings: Some hosts are opting to block out a longer period between guest bookings to allow for thorough cleaning and to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
- Provide Cleaning Supplies: Hosts may consider providing cleaning supplies, such as hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and disposable gloves, for guests to use during their stay.
- Contactless Check-In: To reduce physical contact, hosts are encouraged to offer contactless check-in options, such as keyless entry systems or smart locks.
- Educate Guests: Hosts can inform guests about their cleaning procedures and encourage guests to follow recommended hygiene practices during their stay.
Year-Round Maintenance Tips
Year-round property maintenance is essential for keeping your home in good condition and preventing issues from escalating. Here are some cleaning tips to help you maintain your property year-round:
- Deep Clean: Start the year with a thorough spring cleaning. This includes dusting, vacuuming, and wiping down all surfaces, including walls, windows, and baseboards.
- Declutter: Go through your belongings and declutter. Donate or discard items you no longer need to create a more organized and spacious living environment.
- Inspect the Exterior: Check for winter damage to your property’s exterior, such as roof leaks or damaged siding. Arrange for repairs as needed.
- Garden and Lawn Care: Begin landscaping tasks like trimming trees and bushes, fertilizing, and planting new flowers. This sets the stage for a vibrant outdoor space.
- HVAC Maintenance: Have your air conditioning system serviced to ensure it runs efficiently during the summer months. Clean or replace filters regularly.
- Clean Windows: Clean your windows inside and out to maximize natural light and maintain a fresh interior.
- Patio and Deck: Clean outdoor furniture, sweep the patio or deck, and power wash if necessary. This keeps your outdoor spaces inviting.
- Gutter Cleaning: Clear gutters and downspouts of leaves and debris to prevent clogs and water damage.
- Chimney Inspection: If you have a fireplace or wood-burning stove, schedule a chimney inspection and cleaning to ensure safe use during the colder months.
- Seal Gaps and Cracks: Inspect your property for gaps and cracks in the walls, windows, and doors. Seal them to prevent drafts and heat loss.
- Snow Removal: Keep walkways, driveways, and entrances clear of snow and ice. This prevents accidents and damage.
- Furnace Maintenance: Service your furnace or heating system before winter to ensure it operates efficiently and safely.
- Check Insulation: Inspect attic and wall insulation. Proper insulation helps maintain a comfortable indoor temperature and reduces energy bills.
- Regular Cleaning: Maintain a consistent cleaning schedule, including vacuuming, dusting, and mopping floors, to keep your home looking its best.
- Appliance Care: Clean and maintain appliances like the refrigerator, oven, and dishwasher regularly to extend their lifespan and efficiency.
- Pest Control: Implement pest control measures, such as sealing cracks and storing food in airtight containers, to prevent infestations.
- HVAC Filter Changes: Replace HVAC filters on a regular basis, typically every 1-3 months, to maintain indoor air quality.
- Safety Checks: Regularly test smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. Replace batteries as needed.
Our free Airbnb cleaning checklist template is your essential companion in the quest for a clean and inviting rental property. Whether you’re a meticulous host or part of a professional cleaning service, this template will help you maintain the highest cleaning standards, ensuring every guest enjoys a pristine and memorable stay.
So, don’t wait—download your Airbnb cleaning checklist template today and elevate your Airbnb experience to new heights. Cleanliness is the key to guest satisfaction, and with this checklist, you’re well on your way to creating unforgettable stays and earning rave reviews. Happy hosting!
Hey, I’m Melissa… As an Airbnb Superhost and someone who is passionate about investing in real estate, I created Beach Life Bliss to share my experiences and help short term rental operators. I have been a landlord for over 10 years and started my first Airbnb property in 2019.
Creating a space with amenities that guests love, beautifully designed rooms, and providing exceptional hospitality will make your Airbnb business thrive.
I hope that all of my Airbnb hosting resources are helpful as you navigate the challenges and rewards of being an Airbnb host!