Roasting Vegetables Is The Best!!
Cauliflower is one of those vegetables I can eat over and over again – but only when its roasted! I follow this recipe almost every time and change up the spices I add to make it different. Adding the curry powder on the cauliflower is definitely my favorite way to make it. Even if you don’t like Indian food, this is subtle enough but also adds the perfect amount of flavor.
I paired this with my Baked Chicken Thigh recipe for an easy weeknight meal.
Roasted Curried Cauliflower
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Curry Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Break apart cauliflower head into florets and place in a large mixing bowl
- Drizzle the olive oil over cauliflower
- Add curry powder, salt, pepper, red pepper, and whatever herbs you want. I normally use Rosemary for this recipe
- Mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place cauliflower mix on a large baking sheet. Make sure to not crowd them.
- Bake on 400 for 25 minutes.
- Flip cauliflower. Add back to oven for an additional 20 minutes.