Roasting Vegetables Is The Best!!
Cauliflower is one of those vegetables I can eat over and over again – but only when its roasted! I follow this recipe almost every time and change up the spices I add to make it different. Adding the curry powder on the cauliflower is definitely my favorite way to make it. Even if you don’t like Indian food, this is subtle enough but also adds the perfect amount of flavor.
I paired this with my Baked Chicken Thigh recipe for an easy weeknight meal.
First, Cut The Cauliflower Into Florets
Pre-heat The Oven
While the oven is pre-heating, toss the cauliflower in olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and spices.
P.S. You can substitute whatever spices you want for flavoring – I just happen to love curry powder on my cauliflower! If you haven’t tried it, you really should – it’s the BOMB!
Roast In The Oven
Roasted Curried Cauliflower
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Dried Rosemary
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Break apart cauliflower head into florets and place in a large mixing bowl
- Drizzle the olive oil over cauliflower
- Smother cauliflower with cumin, rosemary, salt, pepper, red pepper, and whatever other herbs you want.
- Mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place cauliflower mix on a large baking sheet. Make sure to not crowd them.
- Bake on 400 for 25 minutes.
- Flip cauliflower. Add back to oven for an additional 20 minutes.