If you’re looking for an easy baked chicken thigh recipe, this is it! This is so easy to throw together and produces a killer sauce to go along with the chicken.
I really love chicken thighs
They have more flavor than chicken breasts and they stay moist and don’t dry out.
I’m a fan of just throwing ingredients together and seeing how they come out. I did this with these chicken thighs one night and used whatever I had in my fridge. It turned out so yummy that I had to share.
Using the white wine in the pan and the juices from the chicken combined with the garlic, onions, and mushrooms creates a sauce that you’ll want to use on everything!
I seasoned my chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and rosemary but this would work with whatever you have in your spice cabinet.
I’ll definitely be making this again and hope you enjoy!
Baked Chicken Thighs With Garlic, Mushrooms, and Onion
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Thighs I used bone in, skin-on for this recipe
- 20 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 container Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Salt and Pepper
- Dried Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and rosemary.
- In a large baking dish, combine sliced red onion, mushrooms, garlic cloves, and white wine
- Add chicken thighs on top in the baking dish
- Bake on 375 for 35 minutes
- Broil on high for 5 minutes
Spread The Love & Pin It!