I hate buying toxic cleaning products that are full of chemicals! I’ve switched over to making all of my own natural products for cleaning around my house. Infusing your own vinegar is a great way to create a cleaner that is powerful and doesn’t contain all of that nasty stuff you find in store bought products.
What You’ll Need…
Shop This Project…
How To Make…
- Peel the skin of 6 pieces of citrus fruit. Lemons and oranges works great!
- In a large glass container, combine the peels with about 3 cups of white vinegar.
- Depending how large your container is, you may need more or less vinegar. Rule of thumb would be about 1 cup of vinegar per 2 pieces of fruit!
- Let the container sit for at least a week. Up to 3 weeks is best.
- After at least a week, use this vinegar for all of your DIY home cleaning needs.
Spread The Love, Share On Pinterest!